Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flower picture

Okay, so I've gone crafty blog crazy lately and reading them is all I want to do all day. Part of this has been induced by the fact that we will probably be buying that house so I will finally be able to do stuff like decorate and paint walls. It will be amazing! However, I am also enjoying just sewing ones and other crafty things. I saw something like this picture on a blog. The woman's were all animals, and hers were much cuter. I thought it was a neat idea, so I made one for my secret sister from Bible study.



Sorry the picture quality is not very good. It is not very bright in here. That little spot on the flower is a ladybug. I am going to get a frame for it. I didn't have very varied types of paper. I will have to try something with some other paper. They are pretty cool though. I would like to add some embellishments like buttons or thread or stuff like that, but that was not an option tonight. The ladybug would have been cute as a button (no pun intended) but I don't have any red buttons.

I would ask that you all pray for my youngest sister and the family of her boyfriend. He was in an accident tonight and passed away. I am sure that this is going to be extremely hard for her. Pray that it draws her closer to God and that she is able to be a witness to his family.

We had some silly girls today. They get so wound up when their Daddy is home.



Pilly had some crazy hair after I took her hat off. I don't know how to turn the picture so you are just going to have to look at it like that.



This Pnut wanted her picture taken since her sister got one. Yes, she is wearing a Spiderman jacket. She had on her Marvel slippers as well. I don't know why Joel thinks we need a boy. He's got her!

No comments: