Tonight, I pureed a pumpkin and made pumpkin butter out of one cup of it. It is delicious!

It is one cup of pumpkin puree, one cup of plain yogurt, one heaping cup of 10x sugar, and a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Yum! I ate it on toast with butter. I think next time I might add a little more pumpkin pie spice.
Last night, I burned my finger with some boiling water so I asked Joel to give the girls a bath. Nothing like sticking a burn in hot water to make it hurt! It wasn't bad, there is just a little red mark today. But anyways, I dressed Pilly after her bath. Isn't she cute?!

Babies who have just come out of the bathtub are wonderful!
I took some pictures the other day on our walk. I wanted everyone to see what I am leaving to live in the city if we get this house. It makes me sad.

This is our apartment building. Look at all this open space!

This is the playground our landlord put in after Elsie was born.

This is the road where I like to take walks, but the snake lives here so the walks were temporarily suspended for the summer.

The snake's head is in this picture. It is hard to see. I wasn't going to get any closer! Plus, he is gray so he kind of blends in.

I will not, however, miss these two. They live to terrorize us. Every day. Pnut is very disappointed if they are not out when we go on our walk. I am not. They are a big part of the reason I carry pepper spray.
Ok, it is almost time for the Planet Earth show. It is on Discovery, not the Science Channel. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment