Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nerdy

I am beginning to suspect that I may be a bit of a nerd. One of my very favorite shows is the Science Channel's How Its Made. I have realized that Discovery Channel and Science Channel are probably my 2 favorite channels. There is this awesome show called Planet Earth on on Sunday evenings. I can't wait to watch it tomorrow. What gets me about that show is that they look at all the wonders of the world and how amazing it is, and claim that it is evolution. How blind can they be?!

I am reading a really good book, Ted Dekker's new one. It is called Sinner. Apparently, it is the third in the series, but he says in the back he would actually recommend reading it first. It is really good. It is what happens to a nation when they totally embrace tolerance. How applicable to our times!

Well, I need to go enjoy Jeopardy. We like to see who can get the questions right first.:)

No comments: