It is cold outside. Yesterday, we went for a walk in the morning, and the girls had to wear a short-sleeved shirt, a long-sleeved shirt, and a sweater and a hat! Crazy. I usually am able to make it to the end of October, beginning of November in hanging out the clothes, but I am just not sure this year. Yesterday it was about 50 degrees when we were hanging them out. That makes my hands pretty cold! It was supposed to get up to 64 in the afternoon, but the highest I saw it go was 57. That was a pretty quick transition from summer to fall! I am afraid that the almanac is going to be right, and it is going to be much colder than usual this winter. Up goes the heating bill!
The girls both have colds again. I need to get some Sambucol to boost their immune systems whenever they start to get sick. We are doing garlic oil on the chest and Vick's on their feet at night with a pair of socks. They sound better than yesterday, and Pnut's nose isn't quite a runny. I heard Pilly coughing during the night, but it wasn't enough to wake her up. I want to be better prepared than last winter so I can try to keep sickness away!
I think one of the cutest things I have ever seen is when Pnut tells Pilly she loves her. We were on the playground yesterday, and Pnut like to push Pilly in her swing. She grabbed the front of the swing, pulled it up so Pilly's face was right in hers, and said "I love you." How cute!!
Well, I need to get the girlies ready for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment