I enjoy making jewelry because I can watch TV and do it at the same time. I can't really sew and watch TV. Tonight, I finally finished a necklace I started a long time ago! The gray beads are actually a bluish-gray and have faux metal bead in between the pearl ones. I really like it. I am running out of things to make for myself. I really don't wear that much jewelry. I need to come up with some other people to make it for!

Cheryl and Landon came over today and we had a nice visit. Overall, it was a pretty uneventful day. The rain poured down this afternoon, and we got to watch Wall-E this evening. We do love the library! Tomorrow is cleaning day already! Where has the week gone? I hope everyone is having a wonderful end to their week!
Shawna:)
2 comments:
hey Shawna,
I feel like I don't watch nearly enough tv anymore. I am a tv-fanatic.
Having two kids in the house has limited my tv watching. Jamie is only allowed to watch G or PG movies - and my aunt has to preview whatever she does see -
No harry potter, witch, magic, vampire, too much kissing, etc.
I can watch tv/movies in my bedroom, but only with headphones on after 9pm - I do this, but I hate headphones, they feel weird on my ears.
I do everything with the tv or computer on - for example I am paying bills between reading blogs - things go slower this way, but it's more fun!!!
Hope you had a good night!
-Sha
I need a necklace to go with my formal dress. I am thinking silver with black. so put together something i will love!
Post a Comment