I ended up working pretty much every free minute over the weekend and today so there are no craft updates. That makes me sad. Tonight I was going to work on my watch that I bought the face for, but until I had finished working, folded the laundry, and eaten my Fudgesicle, it was time for bed. So I laid on the couch for Triple D and am now getting ready for bed! They haven't figured out quite how many people we need for this account so I am having to work a lot more than I would like. However, it will partially make up for my last paycheck of $30!
Tomorrow is Bible study, and I am really looking forward to it. I don't know what I will do when it ends in April. Speaking of which, I can't believe that it is almost time for Easter. This new year is just flying by!
Five years ago during my first year of college, I dislocated my left knee. After about three months of rehab, I was released from physical therapy, but it has never been the same. It has continued to improve over the years, but it is just a little more sensitive than my right knee. Today, I turned and I must have held my foot still and twisted my knee because it is killing me. There is something with the muscles in the front not holding my kneecap where it should, and it hurts so bad. Aaah. So I am going to go to bed and try not to move it all night and maybe it will feel amazingly better in the morning! Here's hoping!
3 comments:
ouch!!!!!
I hope it feels better!
I know what you mean about paychecks! I've gotten used to having a second paycheck, now I don't have a second job!!! Can't wait to get paid - April 3rd needs to hurry up!
Iknow you don't like to take medicine, but ice and Advil should help with any swelling.
hey Shawna -
I put pics on my blog of us modeling the Apron - Jamie's too cute! Pop over and see if you get a chance!
-Sha
Post a Comment