
I am working on a gift for a friend and I had to cut out a lot of strips for it! They need ironed, but I don't want to do that until I am ready to sew them together so that will have to wait.
We had a nice day today. We got to go to the playground this afternoon. It was such a beautiful sunny day and the perfect temperature. Lovely. Pnut is so full of questions. Sometimes she makes my head hurt...everything we see she has a question about. I don't like to give her answers that are too simple, but sometimes I think it is above her head...she is only 2.5. I guess if she ever explains to someone about water expanding when it is frozen, I will know she listened and comprehended!
Two weeks ago I was trying to clean up so the girls were watching YouTube. Of course, the videos only last like 3 minutes so I kept having to run over to the computer, but they had fun. I think Pnut's favorite is the Hamster Dance. I had to take some pictures of them because they are so cute!

Call me prejudiced, but I think that girl is beautiful!

So cute sitting side by side. Pilly was swinging her feet sitting on the stool and it was adorable.

Babies in t-shirts that are a little tight on their bellies get me. How cute are her chubby little arms. Aaah! Somebody save me from this adorable sweetheart!
I haven't taken any pictures of them since these, and these are two weeks old. I need to get on the ball! Right now, however, I have to get on the ball about something else...I have to balance our checkbook and pay some bills. Ugh. Happy dreams everyone!
Shawna:)
2 comments:
i think it is so funny that you had the girls watching stuff on youtube - Jamie and I were doing this on Monday.
Jamie was playing a game on her Dad's computer and I was sitting next to her on my laptop looking up different elvis songs on youtube - I absolutely love Elvis (My whole family does really) - anyway, whenever Jamie got stuck in her computer game she would have us switch so that I could get us past her stuck point and she would click the next Elvis song on youtube! LOL.
I need to get my camera unpacked...I think its in a bag inside the closet... :)
P.S. it's not just you - those two angels are gorgeous!!!
I love Jane Austen movies - I have never read the books. I've tried reading the books, never finished. :)
Our Mom and our Aunt Marti are planning on moving down here at some point - just not right away. Michelle and I are planning on staying here at our Aunt Mel's for at least a year to pay off our debt and save some money - then we hope to buy! a house - I hope, I hope, I hope.
When we find a place of our own that will probably be when our Mom and Aunt Marti move here - they will have to stay with Mel until they find a job.
I know that my Mom is planning on visiting us when she gets some vacation time - she's thinking about visiting either in June (for birthdays - Mel, Michelle and I all have birthdays in one week in June - the 18, 21 and 25) or she's gonna try to come in November around Annie's first birthday...
It's all still up in the air at this point.
It's weird for me because in some ways it feels like I'm in TX and in some ways it feels like I'm still in VA...
like the fact that I'm floor staff instead of a Manager - that feels like I'm here in TX.
the fact that I haven't seen my Mom in 3 weeks - that still feels like VA. My Mom works 2 jobs and I worked 2 jobs in VA - I went weeks without talking to her in person. I miss her, but it's like how I missed her when we lived 5 blocks from each other (it's the same kind of I miss her).
I told my Mom that she would notice my pups being gone before she's notice I was gone! on the days she didn't work both jobs she'd go over to my house to let my dogs out to go potty!!! She used to see her grandpups more than she saw me!
Post a Comment