Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Winner!

I just did the random number generator, and Sha is the winner! Sha has been a very faithful reader and commenter so that makes me happy:) I will be in touch to get your address. I hope you like it!

Carolyn and I went to the Bead Company store tonight, and I got a watch face. I am so excited. I have never had a watch that fit my arm well. They always slide up my wrist. So now I can make my own! We also went to Marshalls and I got the girls a Melissa and Doug floor puzzle for really cheap. Then we shared a piece of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake at Barnes and Noble. Oh heavens, it was good! It was a really fun night. I could totally relax because the girls were at home with Joel so I wasn't worried about them like I am when they are with someone else.

My sister and her family are coming in tomorrow so that should be a lot of fun. Hopefully, my other sister is coming over too, but I haven't heard if she is. I need to buy some fabric for the swap I am in and hopefully we can go tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Sha and Michelle said...

thanks Shawna!!! I'll send you the address later tonight - its too early (7:30am). Running out the door - three hour drive - think my cousins will let me sleep the whole way???

Sha and Michelle said...

no such luck on the sleeping!!! I read Kit's books (out loud ) the whole way there and the whole way back. I read all of 1 -> 5 and was halfway through 6 when we got home.

P.S. address sent. Type at you later!!!