2 eggs
1 c milk
1 T butter, melted
1 c white flour
1/4 t salt
1. Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thorougly without overbeating.
2. Half-fill buttered muffin pans.
3. Put them in the cold oven and set the heat for 450 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees adn bake for another 15-20 minutes.
To test to see if they are done, remove it from the pan and it should be crisp on the outside and moist and tender inside.

They really do puff up and pop over!

This is the inside and it is light and airy. The girls really liked them. They each had 2.5! We like to put butter on them.
My mom was here today, and we decided where to hem the skirt to hopefully fix its problem. Ha! Hopefully. She also showed me the basic knitting stitch that I was trying to learn from the book. I like it! I will probably only be able to do that for the next week until she comes again!
I received a surprise today. I was sitting on the love seat practicing knitting, and the girls were in the other room. I heard Pnut say, "Sit still for your haircut." I wasn't too concerned because she likes to pretend to cut my hair with a ruler. I went into the other room, and I wasn't even less concerned because she was holding the ruler. Then I looked at Pilly.

My baby has bald spots now!

She cut off the front too.

I can't disguise it very well!!

This isn't even all of it. I found three more cuts of hair after this.
My poor little baby! I can't even put her hair in pigtails. It is going to take forever for it to grow!
I wasn't too mad. I cut Randa's hair when I was three. I think it is just a natural curiosity.
Alright, I am off to watch Sesame and practice knitting.
1 comment:
did Pnut find/use your "sewing" sissors?
those popovers do look yummy! We are trying to eat most of the stuff in our fridge before we leave. I've been having pigs in the blanket - yum!!
Post a Comment