I love watching Annie! I do love to cuddle her. She's one of those babies that likes to be facing outward though, so that she can see everything that you are seeing - my favorite thing to do with her is to sit on the chase-lounge (having her sit on my lap sideways) by the window that overlooks the backyard to watch the doggies! She loves watching them! I can't wait to have kids of my own (need a husband first, LOL.)!!!
We took Rhiley and Lily to get their heartworm tests today (both came back with negative results - yay!). I gave Little Bear a bath in the new pool Melanie bought; and Michelle and I clipped all the pups nails.
3 comments:
lots of cute photos of Annie on MY blog!!! Babysitting fun!
Happy Easter Weekend!!
I love watching Annie! I do love to cuddle her.
She's one of those babies that likes to be facing outward though, so that she can see everything that you are seeing - my favorite thing to do with her is to sit on the chase-lounge (having her sit on my lap sideways) by the window that overlooks the backyard to watch the doggies! She loves watching them!
I can't wait to have kids of my own (need a husband first, LOL.)!!!
We took Rhiley and Lily to get their heartworm tests today (both came back with negative results - yay!). I gave Little Bear a bath in the new pool Melanie bought; and Michelle and I clipped all the pups nails.
Then I had to got to work! yuck!
Happy Easter Shawna - to you and yours from me and mine.
Blessings
Janelle xx
Post a Comment