Pnut is not feeling well tonight so I am not going to do a long post. I have a feeling I will be up quite a bit during the night! We had a pretty uneventful day...we did make some yummy butterscotch chip cookies before supper. I made a bracelet for my secret sister from Bible study. I will have to post a picture tomorrow I guess. I hope everyone is having a great night!
2 comments:
two things:
One: the boys made dessert today - i really hope we get to eat it tomorrow and that it's not for some church thing. It's a Strawberry Cobbler! And it looks yummy!!!
Two: I hung out after work today with a co-worker and his friend...they are both guys and from what I can tell they both like me... I think the "friend" is cute in a dorky kind of way (I like Dorky). We stayed after work and watched Duplicity - interesting movie.
My co-worker is nice, but I feel like he's too old for me and I'm not attracted to him like that...Uhhh!!!
The friend...I think he's cute, but I think I need to get to know him more.
Just the thought of dating stresses me out. My past relationships leave a lot to be desired...I want to date, but I hate drama - this already feels like the beginning stages of a drama and I've only been here three weeks!!!
P.S. I hope Pnut is okay!!!
Post a Comment