So very good!
1 apple, shredded and squeezed dry-ish
1 c (or up to 1 3/4 c) raisins
1 1/4 c flour
3/4 c sugar
1 t baking powder
1 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t cinnamon
1/2 t nutmeg
2 eggs
1/2 c cooled melted butter
1/2 c plain yogurt or sour cream
1 t vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 and butter or spray bread pan. Combine all dry ingredients and raisins. In separate bowl, whisk eggs, butter, sour cream, and vanilla. Whisk in apple. Combine with dry ingredients until just wet. Put in pan and bake for 55 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
I really enjoyed this bread, especially with the cinnamon and nutmeg in it, but I couldn't taste the apple really. It was still very delicious.
I realized why I have no pictures....Joel is taking the camera to work every day to take pictures of things for his etsy shop. Hopefully one of these days he will let it here!
No comments:
Post a Comment