Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Face Tattoo

The other day Pnut told me she wanted her heart tattoo on her face, and I told her face tattoos weren't a good idea.  Then I came home to this after the library:
Apparently, the girls warned Daddy several times that Mommy said face tattoos were bad, but he did it anyway. 

I took another picture of it this afternoon as well as Pnut in her cute new hat, a very dirty boy, and Pilly on her bike.  She has a new hat too, but she managed to get it all wet.



Tonight's funny thing:  The girls were in the bathtub, and LB was playing with Joel on the bed.  I was watching them play and LB got down and went into the bathroom.  Within seconds, "Mom, he fell in the bathtub!"  And there he was with all his clothes on sitting quite happily in the tub.  Now I'll have to watch him because he thinks it is funny!

No comments: