We gave Joel's Grandmother her birthday present today in taking her to Sight and Sound to see Jonah. It was a really neat show, and we all enjoyed it a lot. The day went so fast, although I think that days off during the week do go faster than the weekends. We managed to get two days of school done this morning, but I'm not sure if we will do any tomorrow morning or just try to rest. With co-op in the afternoon, the girls aren't going to get a nap again, and they don't do well when they miss nap two days in a row. I'm just going to play it by ear.
Things are piling up for the yard sale! I know it will be good once it is all out, but ooh, I do hate the mess that it is right now! Joel is collecting boxes of things and putting them in the computer room, and my instructions are to keep LB out of them. Very easy. The best way to do that would probably be to just not be here at all! At least he naps a lot!
I think I am going to sell the rest of my stamping stuff. I only have a few sets left, and I really like the ones I kept, but I never, literally never, use them. We should be able to get a fair amount for those. We are also selling our patio set and a neat settee. We are trying to get rid of all the stuff off of our back porch so it will be easier to paint. We are undecided about whether to fix our grill or just get a new one. That will really be up to Joel as he would have to do the fixing.
Isn't this boring? How do you read so much of this blog? Sometimes I want to make this more about important stuff, challenging stuff, but it just has never been that so I don't make the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment