Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Things are Coming Along...

We didn't get to have our yard sale on Saturday as it rained.  So now there are boxes of things sitting around our house driving me crazy.  Our friends are willing to let us keep our stuff in the garage until this Saturday, Joel just has to get it there.

We started long vowels today, which went well!  Pnut really is enjoying reading and wants to do it before math; she used to like math more.  We also are on our last chapter in Basil of Baker Street and will probably start Peter Pan next.  Read good, unabridged books to their kids!  Their minds can handle it:)

LB is starting to say some more words, although I think we are the only ones who can understand him.  He said tractor and diaper today.  His little voice is so cute.  He liked supper tonight (skirt steak and potato pancakes).  It is amazing how much nicer meals are when he actually likes them!  Babies can be such tyrants!

We had our annual members' meeting at church last night, and it was so nice.  It is a celebration of the past year, and it always makes me so thankful that we belong to the church that we do, for the Godly leadership who lead by the Word, and for the people who attend there. 

Apparently, the temperature is going back down this week.  We took a walk but didn't go to the playground.  I thought things would probably be wet still, and it was very windy.  The girls enjoyed walking around and looking for pink trees and blooming flowers.  I am growing in my knowledge of flowers a little as we take these walks since the girls want to know the names of everything! 

Brrr, I have resisted turning the heat back up, but that does make for a cold evening!  I think I am going to go find my slippers now!

No comments: