See my dish-washing partner from last night:
He thinks he is big stuff. Tonight he walked down the stairs holding his daddy's hand. Yesterday he was gnawing on raw carrots. Doesn't he still need his food pureed? Who gave him permission to grow up?
Now when I turn the camera on, he wrinkles his nose and squints his eyes...just like Pilly squeezing one eye closed when I turn it on. These turkeys!
I don't think the girls understand death and related things very well. We took a walk yesterday and there was some ivy on a tree. I told them not to touch it just in case (I actually think it was plastic). Pnut said, "Yeah, it will make you die." So I reassured them that it would not kill them! Then Joel let LB have some ice cream at supper. We are mostly trying to keep him off of pasteurized milk. Pnut got very worried because she thought he was going to die from eating the ice cream. Sometimes, it is hard to explain things to children!

No comments:
Post a Comment