Today was a pajama day for the kids. For some reason, it was really cold outside. Goodness, isn't winter over yet? I wanted LB to be warm enough so I was putting pajamas on him, and the girls wanted to wear them too. Since we weren't going outside into the frigid air, that was okay! We finished school quickly today, and they played a lot, especially with the princess tent. I think they enjoyed the day quite a bit. LB loved having the tent up and was giggling about it. He also giggled, danced, and clapped his hands when he turned a bag of pretzels upside down on the kitchen floor. Then he made a mad dash to eat them before I swept them up. That boy just won't stay out of the cabinet!
I made some apple raisin bread today, and I'll have to post the recipe for that because it is good! I am trying to come up with some different things for breakfast. I don't really like cereal very much so I'm trying to make some things that are more appealing. We enjoyed the bread tonight, and I'm sure we will tomorrow morning as well!
Joel took the camera to work today so I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow to spruce things up around here! Now I have to go fold two loads of laundry!
No comments:
Post a Comment