I also need to brag about this child:

Do you see this:

She folded those for me. She always does the washcloths. Today, she also tried socks. What a sweetie! She also made her bed for the second day in a row. She gets frustrated, but if I tell her what to do, she gets it. Maybe she can take over the dishes soon ;)

Is this not adorable? They were coloring together. Seeing the girls with Joel just makes my heart melt. *Sappy sigh*
Tonight we had our only softball game of the week. We were supposed to have two earlier, but they got rained out. Sadly, we did not win, but the guys really played great, especially since four of the regulars were not there! Pnut had a ball playing with some children whose dads were on the other team. We were so excited because she was talking and playing and having so much fun. She is so shy and doesn't usually just join in to things. Poor Pilly had to stay with me. She was pointing saying "my sissy" but wasn't allowed to go. She eats too many things off the ground and thinks she is bigger than she is so with me she must be!
I was going to sew tonight, but it is already 9:00! The game went later than usual so I think I will do some reading of some Real Simple magazine (thanks Jackie!). How very fun! And because she is cute, I leave you with this:
1 comment:
Whooo-Hoooo! I made it on your blog! :) I am so jealous you have a laundry helper! Can I borrow "Pnut" on my laundry day? See you Tuesday!
Post a Comment