
He said it was like an assembly line. Pilly would take the book off the shelf, hand it to Pnut, and Pnut would throw it on the pile. Apparently this was a "birthday cake" for Maddie, Pnut's friend. Use your imagination people!

Now about that excitement we didn't have yesterday. We had some today. While I was in the bath this morning, Pilly somehow fell into the corner of the wall so she has a lovely knot on her forehead. I think it is because I saw a little girl last week who had a humongous knot on her head and I didn't know how that could possibly happen. Pilly's isn't huge, but it is there! Then this afternoon on our second trip to the playground, Pnut ran up the slide and somehow forgot about the metal bar at the top and smashed her face off of it. There was much blood and she now sports a swollen lip. I am glad that no one looked closely at our children at the grocery store or they might have called Children and Youth!
I tried my salsa again tonight, and I only used 1/4 of the prescribed jalapenos. It is good, but I think it might need a little more jalapeno. I don't like really spicy, but this isn't quite kicking enough. At least my tongue is not swollen with huge bumps, right?! I have a little container for my dad and one for Jackie who is sampling it. Hopefully I willl remember to deliver both!
Tomorrow I am covering Dr. Chapman. Dr. Chapman is a lovely little doctor who believes that no dictation should be shorter than one hour and fifteen minutes but has been known to go up to two hours. Thankfully, he only has one dictation a day, but of course it takes me a little longer to type it than it does for him to speak it. We will have to see how it goes getting up early. Maybe I will have speedy fingers. Really, how can you stand to read all of this? Isn't it boring?!
Have a wonderful evening! Softball tomorrow night for us!!
1 comment:
you are never boring!!!
hope the girls are alright - I love that book pile.
I remember when Jamie was 2 and I was 15. I came here to TX to babysit her for 2 months.
Jamie loved taking all the books off her shelf. I'd watch her do it and then when she went down for her nap I would put them all back up. And she'd have fun taking them all off the shelf again!!! what fun!!
Post a Comment