Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

From Good to Stressful!

Today started off as an innocent enough day. We went to a friend's house to help pack boxes and successfully made it home with all parties awake with the help of some McNuggets and fries. The girls took a nap, I got all my work done and exercised too. We played in the basement after they got up and Joel called and asked us to pick him up from work. It was a drizzly afternoon. We got ready to go, but I decided not to put Java in his cage. That stupid dog, who I thought was in the kitchen, raced out the door as soon as I opened it. He ran down the alley out into the road. I called him and called him to come back as he was going down the alley sniffing things. I didn't want to chase him to fast because I knew he would just run away. Well, he turned the corner, and I almost had him and he darted out into the road. A car was coming and couldn't see him because he is so little. Thankfully the girl was going slowly. I screamed and she stopped. I grabbed him and said sorry and carried him back to the house. I threw him rather forcefully inside. I was so mad at him. He does not listen at all. It is so irritating. I was so stressed out. It made my whole body so tense. Then, after we got Joel and came home, Pnut walked out into the road. There was a car coming. I have no idea why she walked out there. She knows she is not supposed to do that! I grabbed her after Joel told her to get back on the sidewalk. What a stressful evening! My very sweet husband did the dishes for me, and I relaxed with the girls in the living room and played Mario Kart. They haven't gotten to play that for a long time so we all enjoyed it. Tomorrow is the first day of Bible study and I am very excited. Hopefully Tuesday goes a little bit less stressfully than Monday!

No comments: