Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Lovely Weekend

We had company last night and I never got to post!  I actually forgot all about it:)

Joel and I celebrated our fifth anniversary on Friday, and some wonderful friends of ours gave us a weekend away in the mountains at a bed and breakfast.  It was lovely. 


This is the only picture we have of our weekend.  Right after I took this, the camera battery died.  We took a walk by this lake.  It was beautiful and the weather was perfect!  No humidity and not too hot!  It was so relaxing to just be alone and away from home so there were no demands.  We've decided we are going to try to set aside money from our tax return every year to go away for our anniversary. 

This is our silliness from yesterday:


I finally got out Pilly's size 6 shoes, and she put some sneakers on her "Spotty Puppy."  Pnut wears size 7.  I hope Pilly doesn't catch up to Pnut because they will probably want to wear the same pairs of shoes!

I should probably go check on the girls...I'm not sure what they are doing upstairs!

No comments: