Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shape Pictures

We actually made it out the door at 8:00 this morning to head over to the playground before it was blasted with heat.  Hopfeully, we will do the same tomorrow!  I'm ready for fall!

The girls do so well with our schedule, and for "art time" today we played with these shapes:


Here, Pnut was making a bunny rabbit.  I see the ears, the body, and the tail, then she started adding things on the side.


Pilly likes to line up all the same shapes.  She can do the pictures on the boards well, but she doesn't try to make her own pictures yet.


I forget what this is supposed to be...I think it looks like a flower.

These are really fun, and the girls enjoy them quite a bit, especially if we have a long period of time in between using them.  They also keep the girls quiet if I am talking on the phone while we play:)

Not too much exciting happening here...which is just fine with me!

1 comment:

mrsament said...

I find myself enjoying them just as much as Caleb :)