This post is going to be full of photos to catch you up on all the things that are days have been filled with and tomorrow I will post a recipe for a really delicious cake we had. But first, the pictures:
Last Friday, we made strawberry muffins, and the girls chopped the strawberries with butter knives. They loved it! Then they helped put the muffins together. They enjoy baking just as much as I do!
Yesterday we went to the usual playground, but there was a field trip there so we walked over and climbed some rocks they have. Then we went to one of the memorial areas, and the girls danced. LB and I watched and were entertained:)
He gets tired just watching them!
And finally, today was all about the superheroes! My MIL found that shirt for LB at a yard sale...pretty cute!
I hope you got to take the time to enter some of the giveaways! I enjoyed it and am thinking about participating in November when they do it again! I need to go eat an orange now. We had a really late end to a softball game, and everything is all shifted off time-wise!










No comments:
Post a Comment