Do you ever just lose track of days completely? It is no wonder that the girls really don't know the days of the week very well; their mother can't even keep track of what day it is! We are working on it in school, though, so hopefully once they know, they can keep me on track! Thankfully, I did remember that we had Cooking Club today (probably because Cheryl emailed yesterday), which in turn helped me remember that tomorrow is our first day of homeschool co-op...although I doubt that I would have forgotten that as it is our first time so I'm a little nervous! New things always make me nervous, no matter how beneficial or fun they may be! I am trying to gather all of the things that are on the girls' supply lists for their classes. I'll probably finish that up tomorrow though, there really isn't that much.
In school, we are learning about the police. Last unit we learned about firefighters. The girls made hats and badges, and they did wear their badges to the playground yesterday. We saw a real policeman at the playground yesterday; he was looking for a missing old man. Pnut was especially excited to see him. Of course, that did not involve talking to him. But she enjoyed just knowing that he was a policeman.
I am still listing items in our etsy shop, which is probably going to take a few days. There is quite a bit of new stuff, and it is best to stagger it over several days if possible. I'm also enjoying Pinterest! It is so inspiring! Now there are even more things I want to try:) I am getting some good ideas for Christmas, which is always great!
So I need to go do some of those things now. Have a lovely evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment