We have such a busy week coming up. Tomorrow, Randa and her kids are coming to work everything out for the Baby Expo, which is next Sunday (!), I thought I had another week until Carolyn kindly pointed out to me that I was not right in my thinking:). Wednesday I am cleaning for my mom, and then I will be leaving the girls at her house to stay for two nights so that I can do the dreaded deed....I will be making LB sleep in the girls' room and teaching him to sleep through the night. For a while, he was doing alright and was only getting up once a night. But for some time now he has been getting up 2-3, sometimes 4 times a night. He does not need to eat that many times, and it really makes me very tired. So we will be working on that for 2 nights, and I will probably be sleeping when he sleeps during the day. We also will be fitting in school sometime too. I'm sending it with the girls to my mom's, but if it doesn't get done there, it won't be a big deal.
We had friends over last night so that Joel and John could play the new Madden together. It was really nice to have Mel here because I was able to sit on the floor and do all the prep work for the projects I would like to complete while I talked to her. Cutting out fabric is my least favorite part of a project so it is great to have everything done! I didn't get to sew anything tonight as I was prepping school for the week.
I'm kind of excited that it is supposed to be cool and rainy this week...I'm ready for some fall weather! I would prefer cool and dry so we can go to the playground, but it will be nice to stay inside with no pressure to go anywhere for a bit:)
No comments:
Post a Comment