Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Did you know this week is the Sew, Mama, Sew giveaway week?  I know, but I keep forgetting so I have barely entered any of them!  I've won things a few times so it is fun to enter!

Our curriculum is coming in the mail now, and we are so excited we can barely contain ourselves!  Pnut wants to start the new year now!  I am putting the brakes on her and taking the whole month of June off.  I need a break!  We'll do some daily math and read some readers, but we aren't starting first grade yet!

We are having a very busy week, and I'm kind of surprised.  I didn't think this week was set up to be busy.  I'm in the process of switching winter to summer clothes for the kids so I guess that will make any week busy. 

We are starting nature study this year, and I think it is going to be very neat.  To show you how close to the edge I am getting in my enthusiasm...today I almost brought home a dead young bird.  It was laying beside the sidewalk and it's chest was covered with down but it's wings were feathered and beautiful.  I don't even like birds and I thought it was lovely!

Our table needs cleaned off, and I think a destructive fairy ran through our house so I had better go!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't believe you stood and looked at a dead bird, let alone considered taking it home with you!