Here are the living room curtains:

I love long curtains. I did not line them, but the material is relatively heavy. And honestly, it was extra money and I didn't want to pay! I love that material on the edge. I can't remember what it is called. Toile? Regardless, I have always liked that stuff and I was excited to be able to use it!
The kitchen curtains are my favorite! I am so pleased with the way they turned out. I shudder to think where I would have been without Carolyn. She picked out the material for these!

We used knobs that go on dressers and cabinets and found screws with no head. I was so excited because I thought we were not going to be able to use them because the screw was wrong.
I am really tired tonight. We had an exciting ball game, and it was just a long day. Have a wonderful night.
1 comment:
I LOVE these curtains! Especially the ones in the kitchen! I can't wait to taste your salsa! I may even bring a bag of chips to the game on Saturday so I can taste it right away! :)
Post a Comment