I have to balance the checkbook tonight. Boo. Therefore, there will be no sewing.
Would you like to hear something weird? Joel's grandmother has made me super paranoid about going to the bathroom. I have to check the toilet for snakes every time now. Apparently it was on the news one time about a snake being in someone's toilet and she is super nervous about this happening to her. And then I saw it on about a different time. So now I have to check. Even if it means flipping on the light in the middle of the night. No snakes!
Tomorrow we are trying out the playground! Hope it goes well...have a great night!
2 comments:
My mother told me a rat almost jumped out of the toilet bowl at her when she was little and her mother had to kill it with a knife. I was very young when she shared this story and I have looked in the toilet before going every single time since.. uggggh!
lol. At my old theater in VA (last fall) we had a problem with finding little baby snakes inside the theater.
On my day off one of the employees found a little snake in the girl's bathroom - not in the toliet though. And then later that week I found one in the lobby - he was slithering toward me (I was sitting on the bench eating my lunch and I was like - it's a snake! (with my mouth full) LOL. They weren't very big snakes - like i said they were babies - no longer than a foot.
I like snakes - but I don't want to find one in my toilet!!!
Post a Comment