Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tag!

I received a tag from sarasophia so I thought I would do it this evening:) It sounds like a good thing to do on a rainy evening like this one!

#1 What is your current obsession?



Ingrid Michaelson. My new favorite. Sorry Jack Johnson...you're still in second place!



This baby and the man who loves her!



This crazy, brilliant nut!

#2 Who was the last person you hugged?



My handsome, wonderful husband!

#3 What’s your favorite dinner?

Goodness, I am not even sure. I would probably pick a perfectly-cooked steak with A1, Spanish rice, green beans covered in butter and garlic with blackberry tea and some kind of dessert. I can't pick which dessert...mostly I love them all.

#4 What was the last movie you saw in the Theatres?

I'm pretty sure it was Spiderman 3. I don't really care for the movie theater that much. It is too loud, you can't pause to go to the bathroom, and for some reason, my eyes always get really dry. That is probably more than you wanted to know!

#5 What was the last thing you bought? (to wear)

What are you trying to do to my brain? I believe that the last thing that I bought to wear were a pair of tights from Target that finally went on sale for a good price. Then they got a run the first time I wore them. I did buy some material to make myself a shirt if that counts!

#6 What are you listening to right now?

Haha...Ingrid Michaelson's Be Ok cd. And MLB 2K9 coming from the living room.

#7 What is your favorite weather?

60 degrees with a few clouds but lots of sun. Enough to wear a light jacket and not get overheated running around.

#8 Say something to the person who tagged you.

I enjoy your creativity and especially the picture posts like the one with all the telephones...and I like that you like Anne of Green Gables because she could be my best friend.

#9 Tea or Coffee?

Tea!!

#10 What did you want to become as a child?

Seriously I had a list of like 25 professions that I wanted to do. Probably one of the things that I wanted to do the most was be a jockey. And at 18 years of age, I developed an allergy to horses. Tragic.

#11 If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

A small town in Italy.

#12 Who do you want to meet in person?

Isaiah and Hezekiah. Jane Austen.

#13 What is your most challenging goal right now?

Making time to have a time of prayer every morning.

#14 What is your weirdest obsession?

I can't stand if the girls have dried boogers in their noses. So I remove them.

#15 Why did you start a blog?

I enjoy writing and was inspired by all of the sewing blogs that I stumbled across. I didn't even know what a blog was until about three weeks before I started mine!

#16 What's your blog about (give me the 2-3 sentence elevator pitch)

Nonsanctioned haircuts by a 2-year-old, babies who climb onto tables, and sewing. Hopefully some humor thrown in as well.

#17 Which blogs are you obsessed with at the moment?

I really enjoy Lollychops and Tollipop but if they are listed on the side of my page, I really like them. If I get bored with them, they come off of there!

#18 What is your dream job? (realistic or unrealistic)

I love staying at home with my girls! I guess if I could get paid to read and stay home, that would be wonderful!

#19 If you could change professions or careers, what would you like to try? (realistically speaking)

I don't want to work at a job that tethers me anywhere but in my home. So I wouldn't change.

#20 Who is your favorite designer at the moment?

Um...forgive my ignorance...but I don't know any "real" designers. I enjoy Kathleen of Grosgrain. Her creativity is amazing. And disgusting.

#21 What's your favorite brand of jeans?

Well, it seems like when I like a pair of jeans, the company stops making them. I loved AE straight leg jeans. Then they were gone. I had this awesome pair of jeans from Rue 21 that I wore for like 3 years until they had lots of holes. My favorite now is Gap Long and Lean. But honestly, I don't like to wear jeans. And I also don't like paying for them. Yoga pants all the time! Isn't that terrible? I get mad when I have to put real pants on for something.

#22 One thing that you would snitch out of someone's closet, with no regrets.

My friend Carolyn has this adorable polka dot shirt:



Isn't she gorgeous?!

#23 What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own? (new or vintage)



You will have to click on the picture to see it I guess...I don't know how to shrink it! Does this count? I'm not sure if it would look good on me. I don't have black hair:)

Steph of Random Thought Bubbles.
Sha of ShaLovesDogs.
Shannon-she has a new blog so you should check her out!
Randa...you could start one and do it!:)

Thanks Sarasophia, this was fun!

3 comments:

sarasophia said...

Ha ha! I am dying laughing over "unsanctioned haircuts.." We haven't had one of those yet---and hopefully won't have to. I think little boys don't care what their hair looks like but then again, I do have a little princess coming up now--and perhaps she will decide to give herself a new "do";)

Your vintage fashion choice is perfection--know how to shrink the picture or not. I can just see your wearing Ms. Dolittle's frock to your local grocery store......
I will join you in my Vera Wang wedding dress and we shall buy potatoes in a fashion which would make Anne and Dianna swoon with envy:)

<3 sarasophia

Sha and Michelle said...

thanks for Tagging me!!! I love these things they are so much fun!!

I got into a fight with my computer - it won!!

The computer wasn't letting me drag the pictures down t where I wanted them. so I ended up publishing it. Openning a new post, entering the pictures I wanted. Then Copy and Pasting the questions and answers from the published version and redoing the colored text.
I know I'm a perfectionist. It's a problem. LOL.

Sha and Michelle said...

Michelle wants to open the kennel with me - but she also wants to do other things.

She wants to be a "people hair stylist". A cosmotologist - I don't remember how to spell that. She wants to go to school for this and has been looking into it.

She also wants to be a dog groomer.

So if we create the kennel - I don't know what her focus would be - probably the kennel though.