
This was Pnut when she first met him.

This was Pnut when she found out he was hers to keep.

She likes him, but she doesn't want him to lick her face.

Pilly, on the other hand, is already in love with him. He is allowed to lick her.

The girls were really trying to get him to play with his toys.

But he is still in the get-to-know-you stage that involves many kisses.

His name is Java, and he is a doxen/yorkie mix...also known as a dorkie. Go ahead and laugh. I did. I chuckled several times throughout the day thinking about that.

He smells like a dog, but I think we like him anyways. I think that I don't have a lot of say at this point.

Here is what he is doing right now. I was thinking that he wasn't going to be allowed on the couch. I am probably going to be overruled there as well. Which one of them do you think likes this more??
I've never had a dog before so I think it is going to be a bit of an adjustment. Ugh. Potty training and all that. He is a cutie though. I guess having that little stinker is worth the excitement of those girls. Here's hoping they don't kill him with love!
4 comments:
HE IS SOOO CUTE! I have never wanted a small dog in my life but he is adorable. Anthony and Laine are going to be excited when they see him
OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!!
You got a puppy!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!(and jealous too!!!)
You know how much I love my boos - you are gonna adore him!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! :) He is such a cutey pie!!!
OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!!
You got a puppy!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!(and jealous too!!!)
You know how much I love my boos - you are gonna adore him!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! :) He is such a cutey pie!!!
He is so cute! Do you have a name for him? I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment