I have been getting up early to do my work in the morning before anyone else gets up. I usually get in an hour or hour and fifteen minutes before Pnut is up, and then after I eat my breakfast, I can usually fit in another 45 minutes while they doodle around with theirs and then watch Mickey Mouse. PTL for Mickey Mouse! I have been able to earn about $3/hr more doing it early in the morning. I think I am more alert and there are less distractions. Then, I can either take a nap in the afternoon or work more. I can sew, but I haven't done that yet. It is working out beautifully! The only thing is that I have to make sure I go to bed earlier. I've been trying for at least 10:30. No more 11:00 or 11:30 for me!
Shockingly enough, it is raining again. We were actually able to go outside this afternoon. We took a walk and then played in the back yard for about an hour. I sat in one of the chairs, but I ran inside to get something and came out to this:

"We took your chair Mommy." They were so cute. Pnut kept putting her arm around Pilly. They do love each other!
I also did Pnut's hair today:

I'll be honest, sometimes I don't even brush it. It is so silky and fine that she doesn't get many tangles. Isn't she a cutie?!
Well, I have 68 minutes until
Lost starts so I guess I'll work on something. Or play Jewel Quest. Oh Jewel Quest, how I enjoy you!
3 comments:
Good for you getting up early and getting it done. I recently switched to mornings for 2 of my days and keep running out of work so we have to reevaluate my schedule and the work available. I so need to look for a more flexible part time better paying MT job but am stuck for a bit longer!
I work for MedQuist. I hit that magical 2 year mark in November so I hope to have found a wonderful company by then. I dread the searching for a new job part so I have not even looked to see what is available now.
I put leave in conditioner in their hair as well. It does help and the haircut truly helped my baby.
Thanks for responding, by the way!
You mean wake up before kids do!?!?!?!?!
I don't think so - noon please!
Post a Comment