Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Bird


I love this kid...you know why?  She doesn't tell me that she doesn't like her supper before she even knows what we are having.  That Pnut walks into the kitchen today after nap and says "I don't like what we are having for supper."  "What are we having?"  "I don't know."  It was chicken casserole with ritz crackers, and she ate it all (after she was threatened with not going in the swimming pool).  What a nut!  (I love her too, though!)

We had a very busy weekend, I"m thankful that this weekend isn't looking too crazy.  We had Mom's Group at the nursing home today and Joel has one game this week, but other than that, we are just doing our normal, everyday things!  Yay!  Last week had something every single day and most evenings too. 

Here is a link to the casserole I made.  Joel was away so we tried it.  I enjoyed it, but there is one I think I would like better with more sour cream in.

That Pilly, even though she is good about eating, has been very naughty and heart attack-inudcing lately.  She has started jumping from the back porch into the swimming pool.  The pool is a couple of feet away.  One of these days she is going to get hurt! 

We had a bird in the bathroom this weekend.  I woke up on Sunday morning and it was scritching over my head when I went in.  I raced in and woke Joel up!  What a wake up on Fathers' Day!  Eventually he got it out of the closet and it flew out the open window.  They come down the chimney and get stuck, and I think they have a nest right up there by the chimney because I can hear them.  I do not like birds!

Well, Joel is giving guitar lessons and I am going to try to get some work done!  Lovely evening to you all!

No comments: