I can't believe that it is already Thursday evening. We had a lovely, unbusy day today with no real plans except our daily activities! Yay! We went to the playground at 8:00 this morning to beat the heat, and much to my surprise, there was actually someone else there for the same reason. Usually if we go that early, we don't see anyone. The girls got to play in the pool this afternoon after nap, and they were both nice and hungry and devoured their spaghetti, which sometimes is difficulty for Pnut. Pilly actually had two bowls!
Pnut developed a rash this afternoon after nap. If you recall, she had one last year. It is starting out exactly the same way so I am afraid that tomorrow she will have swelling. I gave her Benadryl tonight before bed because it was starting to itch. I don't want to take her to the doctor for it, though, because they don't solve the problem. They just put her on allergy medicine and never figure out what is causing it. I don't know if they might this time since it is happening exactly the same way a year later, but I hate to even go. We won't be going to the playground because it is cleaning day so we'll see if that helps. I'm not sure if there is something that is blooming now that triggers it or what. It is weird that it would change from yesterday to today though.
I'm reading Little Women, and I love it. I read an abbreviated version when I was a teenager, and I wanted to read the whole thing. It is so well written! I'm so glad we went to the library the other day:)
I'll be finding my snack and reading my book now. Have a lovely weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment