...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Fun with a Friend
Today I had three little girls that played together so very nicely! Our friend Regan came over to play with the girls, and they just had so much fun! Regs is a sweet little girl, and all three of them play nicely together. Heather said that Regan took an awesome nap this afternoon too, so that is great! They went to the playground and played in the sprinkler and the pool and were generally just silly!
Pregnancy update: I'm hot. I've never really had a hard time with heat before when I was pregnant, but this time I'm just really hot! We've had pretty weird weather so far this year, with it swinging from freezing cold to super-hot without too much of a transition so I think that plays into it as well. I certainly was not eased into the heat this year.
Sewing update: I fixed a hole in Joel's pants...that is a step in the right direction, right?! I just have no motivation for projects! I don't want to do anything except lay around in the evenings! Joel thinks I'm quite lazy:P I don't see him doing much either ;)
Have a lovely, hopefully cool, night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree that there wasn't a nice transition between winter and summer! I've had trouble functioning at night too... I just want to nap, lol! (And I'm not pregnant!)
Post a Comment