Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Our New Schedule

We started our new schedule today.  Once we started going to the playground more, we kind of got into the habit of just twittering away our mornings and sometimes they really dragged on because no one had anything to do.  So here is the new schedule:
8-9 Playground
9-9:15 Bible and prayer time
9:15-10:00 Free play, I hang clothes and do other little chores
10-10:30 art time
10:30-11 school
11-11:30 lunch
11:30-12:00 or 12:15 dishes for me, play time for girls
12:15-12:30 reading
12:30 bed for Pilly

I couldn't believe how quickly the morning went, and the girls really slept well at naptime and were pleasant the whole morning because they weren't bored and didn't have much down time.  Lovely!  It's nice that playground time is so early because if it rains, there isn't that much time to fill up and it really isn't an awkward time. 

So that is what I am excited about right now.  Well, that, and the fact that we had corn on the cob with our supper tonight.  Mmmm.  We had three ears left, and I cut them off and froze them, and now, of course, I wish I could eat another one.  Let's hope this doesn't turn into mashed potatoes and sauerkraut!

Joel is trying to find a wire to connect the camera to the computer instead of using the SD card so hopefully it will be soon, but I don't know!  Blogging without pictures just isn't as much fun...

No comments: