Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pnut's Terrible Experience

Our computer is being uncooperative and doesn't want to read the drives so I can't currently load any pictures onto the computer.  Who knows what that is about!

We had a Terrible Experience today.  Pnut got stung by a bee.  We were walking home from the playground, and she put her hand on a railing to come down some steps.  As she was sliding it, she slid it onto a bee that was on the railing.  He stung her right on her palm.  Poor little girl!  I've only ever been stung once, and I don't want to experience it again!

I was wiped out by nap time today.  I don't seem to be getting over the tiredness very well!  I think the sun really drains a lot of energy from me so even if we go early at 8:30 before it gets hot, I still get really tired!

We got free Rita's tonight.  If you are local, they are giving it away on Manheim Pike again tomorrow!  I had the Island Fusion flavor-yum-o!  The girls had a Peeps ice.  Gross!  It was so sugary!

Well, Joel and I are going to watch a movie as soon as he is finished with Peggle:)  Have a lovely evening!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm sorry to hear that she got stung. That is very painful. She'll probably be terrified now when she sees bees.

Computers can be so frustrating!