So my craving with this baby is mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. Aren't cravings weird? I've never had a craving with the other two, usually just things I didn't want to eat. With Pnut, it was hamburger and cheese. I love hamburgers so that was really weird. With Pilly, I didn't mind anything I don't think.
Pilly told me last night when we were getting ready for bed, "My sister is beautiful." Such sweet girls! They played really nicely today. They have started to play house, and they played in their room for an hour and a half. I love it!
We discovered that the birds aren't on our roof, they are in it. There are these holes at the top of our house, five of them. Four of them are covered by decorative covers and one is not. So the little pests are in there with their nest and they gross little babies scratching their feet and tweeting over my head. As soon as they are gone, something has got to be done about that hole!
It's not as much fun to post when I can't put up new pictures. It is also aggravating because I save all the pictures on the computer so I can't delete anything off of the camera. I need to remind Joel to check this out.
Any tips on beating the heat?
No comments:
Post a Comment