Our friend Andy was supposed to come today and help Joel take care of the chimney. However, his wife called this morning to tell us he had been throwing up all night. So I called my mom tonight to find out if my dad could come tomorrow to help. He went back to where I grew up to go snowmobiling. Obviously, he does not care if I am eaten alive by birds. He should have just read that post Friday morning and called off of work to come over here and take care of it. Actually, my mom said that his ladder is too long to put on the back of his truck so we are going to have to wait for Andy to get better. I hope no more birds make an appearance in the meantime. Don't worry, when the trauma fades from my mind, I will stop posting about this:)
We had a nice, relaxing day today. This is the first time since two weekends before Christmas that we didn't have plans on the weekend. We enjoyed our day together and are looking forward to tomorrow. I hope to work on the girls' curtains tomorrow, but I'll be honest with you. The Pink Panther is on TV tomorrow night and I haven't seen the end of it yet. I thought it was hilarious when I was watching.
I hope that you all have a great rest of the weekend!
Oh, one more thing...I will be the featured person on Lolly's Sunday Recipe tomorrow. However, you all have the recipe already because I am doing the Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment