
I started on Pnut's tonight and am up to the point of embroidering her name on. It went so much quicker since I was familiar with what I was doing!
My boots came today. I got a right one and a left one this time. Pnut wanted to try them on after I did.

I know that you can't really see the boots. Just trust me that they are cute! I wore them this evening, and they kept my feet nice and warm. The only problem was that they kept pulling my socks down. So, if anyone has any suggestions, please clue me in!
Pilly's first birthday is Saturday. I officially changed her over to her 12-month clothes today. Sadness. Pnut was over one when she changed clothes, but Pilly is so tall! I am excited to see how tall she is at her doctor appointment on Monday, but that is all I am excited about for that. I hate going there!
No comments:
Post a Comment