Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cookies and a Giveaway!

We had a fun day today. Our friends Jackie and Baby Cake (Kate) came over this morning and chatted with us, which was lots of fun! After nap, we walked to the park and played on the playground. There is a dog park at this park and Pilly loves it! She squealed and screamed and was hilarious! After supper, we made cookies. Butterscotch chip cookies.



We made them extra-big!



The girls couldn't wait for them to come out of the oven.

I also have two pictures of Pilly that I wanted to share. I know, that is probably not why you are reading this, but she is just so cute!



This is one of my favorite dresses. She looked so sweet.



This is one of her favorite poses. I love this age! She does so many funny things:)

I am super-excited to do my first giveaway. I am going to make it international this time. I think the package will be pretty light. I made an apron and a bracelet.



I love pink! The bracelet is big for my arm. I took four beads off already, and it still falls off my arm, but I have bird arms. Hopefully, it will be fine on the arms of a normal person:)



The apron is made out of a pant leg of Joel's. I really like this fabric.



Here is a close-up to see details. It is not cherries but some kind of berry.

Anyone can enter. You don't have to have a blog, just leave a comment with an email address so I can contact you if you win. I will let it go until Thursday and announce the winner Friday!

Have a great night! Shawna

P.S. I really should make myself an apron. I keep wiping my hands on my pants or the girls when I bake!

3 comments:

Sha and Michelle said...

hey - just to let you know my aunt put pictures n her blog of me and michelle with our cousins - they are adorable. If you want to see:

www.watkinsva.blogspot.com

Anne (Annie) is the baby.
Jamie is Ten.
I have red hair and Michelle is blonde and curly (right now, LOL).

P.S. your kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

Both the apron and bracelet are very pretty! And I agree with Sha and Michelle - your kids are adorable!

Sha and Michelle said...

We are having a good time.

This Saturday we are going to drive to Dallas to visit the "American Girl" store. I have always wanted to go to one but the closest one to VA was in NY. I've never been to New York.

But Dallas is only like 3 hours from Austin so we are going to GO!!! I am so excited.

Michelle and I have been collecting the American Girl Dolls since we were 8 or 9 years old. When Jamie turned 6 I gave them to her to enjoy (on loan!).

We have 8 of them...at the time that was ALL of them!

Now they came out with Julie and some of the girls "best friends" (Elizabeth, Ivy, Ruthie, Emily, Nellie). I don't have those.

The ones we have are: Kaya, Kit, Addy, Samantha, Josefina,Felicity, Molly, Kirsten.

The Dogs are doing good. They have gotten into a few scuffles - but not too bad. LOL - My uncle told me that three of the dogs (Nick, Lily, and Madelyne) got into the house while we were gone earlier today, he was home and had gone outside to break up a scuffle between Rhiley and Goldie (they aren't allowed inside) - I found it funny that they went inside - he wasn't laughing!