Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

I successfully made bread in my bread machine today! It is almost gone:) The girls loved it and wanted more, but they wouldn't finish the rest of their lunch. They are carbaholics.

We had a busy day, a usual day but it just seemed busy! We had a softball game tonight, and the girls were so dirty when we got home. Their bathwater was filthy.

Tomorrow we are going to a local amusement park for children. By we, I mean the girls and I. My parents have my niece and nephew and offered to take us as well. It should be fun. Joel is sad that he cannot go. He said he may as well not go to any of their other firsts either;)

Alright then, I need to do some things to get ready. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Sha and Michelle said...

Michelle and I move into an apartment on Wednesday. The dogs will be indoors again!!

we won't have internet for a while...Our blogging will be limited to library visits!!

I hope you and the girls have a great time at the amusement park and with many other firsts!!!

hopefully our internet-less days will be short-lived!!

(hugs)

-Sha