Today was a better day than yesterday for the obedience, I think partly owing the fact that I did not work after the girls were up and Curious George was over. They would rather if I did nothing but pay attention to them! We went to the playground, which was all wet and more than soaked the towel we had brought along. We had a good time anyways. As we were walking across the college campus back to our house, we were stopped by a maintenance employee. He was a friendly older man whose daughter is due with her second baby next week. I think he is slightly excited.:) Anyways, he wanted to know whose children the girls were. I said mine. I should have asked him how old he thought I was. Honest to goodness, if I don't get a complex, it will be a miracle!
I folded four loads of laundry tonight and watched two episodes of Monty Python so that it can go back to the library. That laundry catches up with me awful fast!
I have all sorts of projects that will be started shortly. I first need to prewash the material. In case you were wondering, I hate prewashing. Then you must iron. I can never get it quite flat.
I am in utter amazement that you are still reading the whole way to the end. Hopefully, I can be interesting tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment