Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two New Sewing Books!


This is an example of how to eat your lunch when you are tired. Simply lay your head down on your arm and munch away!

My sewing books came today finally! Oh Amazon, you great tormentor! The last time I ordered something from Amazon, it came the very next day! This time I ordered on July 30 and it took until August 5. I was checking the progress at least three times a day...I am excited about these books!! I bought this book, and I already have the material for one of the dresses, which I am going to start cutting out the pattern tonight while I was Japanese Gameshow. I also bought this book, and I already got some pillowcases tonight at the thrift store! Joel said we can go to the thrift store in Baltimore because there aren't Amish there to buy up all of the good pillowcases!

I only have four minutes to gather my snack, book, and scissors. Have a great night!

1 comment:

mrsament said...

I have to ask (as I am always very fascinated by the Amish)... why do Amish people like pillow cases? If I see any at yard sales I'll grab them for you!