On the 8th of March, it was six months since Joel last shaved. Today, as a sign that this is out of control, a Mennonite boy asked him what denomination he was. It is well past time to shave. Not that Joel sees it that way, but it is sure clear to me!
Joel brought home the Deen boys' (Paula's sons) cookbook yesterday, and I am really excited to try some of the recipes from it so hopefully soon I can share some with you.
I got some fabric to make shirts for the girls from one of my new books last night. I am hoping that will come together quickly, but I haven't really studied the directions yet to see how difficult it is going to be. Hopefully not too much. I wash and dried the fabric today and now I have to iron it. Boo! It is never as flat and smooth!
Today was a pretty low key day so there is not much to report. The playground is still drying out so we couldn't go there. We read five, yes five! Charlie and Lola books today. I like Charlie and Lola but five is a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment