Last Friday, we went to the Science Center where Joel's mom and brother live. His company buys passes to it so we were all able to go for only $11.95, which was great! Pilly is still free:) The girls really had a great time, we found FREE parking (!), and the adults also had fun!
We started out in the dinosaur section, and I'm pretty sure the girls would have stayed there the entire time if they could!
This tornado was neat! Joel's mom loves The Wizard of Oz so it was appropriate:)
Love the hair!
Pilly wasn't too sure about this...see how concerned she looks?!
Joel had even more fun than the girls! I always knew he was a nerd...we had to wait for him to check out each and every exhibit while everyone else was ready to move on to the next room!
Lovey sissies:)
Who doesn't want to try out a bed of nails?
It certainly wasn't the most comfortable thing I ever laid on!
The last section was a large room with children ages 2-5 (I think) in mind. The girls loved it. We probably should have started out there. Once they discovered the water, they didn't want to do anything else. Pilly was pretty much soaked by the time we left!
The Science Center was really neat, and I think it will make a great field trip when they are older! It is so fun to be able to do things like this together as a family!









1 comment:
Love the science center! Jason's cousin works there, so we try to go at least once a year. Caleb could spend all day at the water table! Looks like you had fun! :)
Post a Comment