Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweeties:)


Here's the cuteness I wanted to share yesterday...they played made up games in front of the door for a long time yesterday!  And isn't Pilly super-cute with the little backpack on?!  She even tried to wear it at the table, but she couldn't sit in her chair correctly.  In case you were wondering, my pictures magically started working again...not sure what the problem was last night!

So my foot pedal doesn't work with this program, and they want us to buy a new one.  Perhaps this wouldn't be such a big deal if I hadn't already missed six weeks of work!  But since I am technically self-employed, they won't really do piddly-squat because they don't have to!  Aargh! 

We had some fun friends over today for lunch and a trip to the freezing cold playground!  Poor Pnut had on a dress with no tights and flip-flops.  She was cold!  Pilly was so tired by the time that we came back, she barely made it up the stairs for her nap.

In case you are wondering, I have been particularly unmotivated for sewing recently.  Hopefully that will change soon, but right now I am just enjoying lazing around in the evenings!

I hear some cinnamon toast calling my name now...have a great night!

No comments: