Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Brief Synopsis

We drove to a playground this morning and had a lot of fun there! Yesterday, we went to our local playground, and since school is over, it was overrun with teenagers. They were ordered off of the playground equipment, but they were still around, cursing and behaving in ways that my little girls don't need to see. So today we drove to a playground. The downside is that I am missing out on the exercise of walking, but I felt like I got plenty following the girls around in the oppressive humidity. I think that weight should just melt off in the humidity but I am relatively certain that it doesn't work like that. I am sure if it did, a lot more people would live in humid states!

Tonight we went to the book sale that the library is having. It was huge! It was at the alumni center of a local college and filled it up. I couldn't believe how many books there were! I got a John Grishman novel for $1 and we got a few other things. Unreal! No good sewing books though.

Java had his first check-up today. He weighs a whopping 5.2 pounds! The vet thinks he is a very dominant male and would benefit from a puppy training course. However, we don't have $109 to take one. I think that in the long run it would benefit us greatly, but we just don't have the money right now. I think that I will check out a puppy training book and try to implement that. (In case you were wondering...he still doesn't like to ride in the car, especially not in his carrier)

I want to work on a project for the girls, but I have to measure them for it so we will see if I can do that while they sleep. Or I might just read my new book. Laziness sometimes possesses me during the summer!

1 comment:

Tiffany Kay said...

HEY EVERYONE TAKE A LOOK AT MY FRIENDS LITTLE HAIR BUSINESS! EVERYTHING IS SO CHEAP! (TOO CHEAP I THINK LOL).

www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com