In other news, I am still working on Pilly's pillowcase dress. If it is not one thing, it's another...I ran out of white thread tonight. Since the spool is also white, I couldn't tell I was almost out. My area isn't very well lit. Perhaps that is the cause of all my problems:)
Java got his weekly bath tonight. I think it is worth giving him a bath just to see him race around the house afterward. Hilarious.

He doesn't think so.
We went over to the house of a couple from church this morning to watch their four little girls while they went on a date. The girls are six and under so we just have a ton of fun. Pnut loves to play with them and on their "playground." Pilly likes to ride in their jeep. She sits in the driver's seat and yanks the steering wheel towards her and pushes it back like that will make it move.

I moved Pilly up to her booster seat at the table. So far she has not dumped her plate so I am pleased. Doesn't that face just spell trouble?

Pnut tried to get out of nap today, but she was thwarted. I just left her there for an hour until she finally went to sleep. She thinks if she lays there long enough she can come down and watch TV. Wrong! The girls have not watched any TV for two days, and on Saturday they only watched a little while we were at Joel's grandmother's. Other than that, there have been 15 minutes of George one day and one episode of Bunnytown on DVD. Yay! Now if I could only convince their father, we could be rid of the thing. But, on the other hand, how would I watch Japanese Gameshow? :) I think I would live!
Tomorrow is our only softball game of the week, and there are none next week. This is lame. I miss my friends! The girls and I will probably go to a playground in the morning, but I am not sure which one. I would like to go back to the new one, but the neighborhood we had to walk through made me nervous. I would also like to see if the pool at the other one is open. Or maybe I could just keep them in the back area and not have to interact with the public at all. That certainly sounds like the best option to me.
Alright then, I am off. I hear a Peanut Butter No Bake cookie calling my name. No, I didn't make them, Joel brought them home from work. Have a great night!
3 comments:
Poor Java!!! I'm sure he's thinking it's an outrage to be made to take a bath! You have the cutest little girls! I just love the look on Pilly's face!
I just stopped by to let you know you've been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award". Come by my blog (Uncomplicated) to pick it up.
You could always watch Japanese Gameshow online. That's what I did in Milroy when the only entertainment left in the house was the computer:)
Hey! I miss you too! Can't wait to see you tonight! (And yes, Brads parents will be there too.) In other news, I got a Sewing machine!!!! It is a 1960's Singer...very retro! But you can't beat the price! (free) My grandma says it sews well. We can talk more tonight!
Post a Comment