I meant to post this last night, but I was distracted and forgot:) When I was taking the girls to the playground, there was a man from a security office going into a building. He said, "Are those your children or your little sisters?" Hahahaha. I told him they were mine. He said that I didn't look old enough to have two children, I said I was 24, and he said that I looked 16. Nice.
Tonight, we went to the mall. VS is having an awesome sale, and there is a coupon for $10 off your purchase of $50. Our mall is also giving away $10 gift cards if you are part of their email club. So I got two bras for $34. That is a good price no matter where they are from, but from VS!!! Seventeen dollars a bra, are you kidding me??!!
You know what, it hasn't been that long since I could even say bra. I used to call the sarb (bras backwards) because I was too embarrassed to say it. Probably if we were face to face I wouldn't be able to mention it without my face turning red!
Today was a rather unproductive day. The girls were not very pleasant because we couldn't go outside to play in the rain. They seemed so tired, and I am trying to keep them from watching TV so I had to entertain them. I don't mind, they were just grouchy. There was a problem with something on our computer being changed so I couldn't view my patient list for work so I was not able to do very much. I did go through a bag of clothing from my sister tonight (thanks Randa), and Jackie, you will be getting quite a few clothes for Kake soon! I hope you are ready for this!!
Oooh, I almost forgot the biggest news of the night. Tonight was the return of my all-time favorite summer show "I Survived a Japanese Game Show." I would not go on that show for sure, but it is hilarious to watch!!! They are ridiculous:)
Alright, I'm off to bed!
2 comments:
Post a Comment