Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Progress!

Sorry for not posting last night; Joel's mom was here and we were talking. Joel plays basketball on Monday nights at a church and Jason likes to go with him so Jayne will come stay with me so that I don't have to be alone, which I appreciate!

I finally, finally sewed today! I did finish Pnut's pillowcase dress tonight, and Pilly's is close to being done. I have to finish sewing on her embellishments and do the casing for the ribbon ties. Hopefully (we'll see), I can finish it during naptime tomorrow and get a picture of them in their dresses. I also made a glasses case for a guy at Joel's work who had a birthday recently. He really likes the Steelers so Joel picked out the material. His birthday was only a few weeks ago. *Sigh* Someday I will get things done on time! We did buy the material after his birthday so it is not entirely on me...



We have had such a fun week so far! Yesterday we went to a local restaurant/grocery store that has a fun playground, a picnic area, and an ice cream shoppe. Our mom's group met there, and the girls (and I) had such a blast. There was a fun slide built inside a wooden silo that went around so many times. I was pretty dizzy by the time I got to the bottom! The girls just went up and down so many times! No wonder they are so skinny:) Today we went to a park that is a few miles down the road, and it was great. The last time we went, it was so crowded. For a while today, we were the only ones there. Then a few more people came but we had plenty of room to play! Tomorrow we will probably walk to our usual playground, but we have started trying to leave between 8:30-8:45 so it usually isn't crowded then!



They like to hold hands and run around. Super cute!

Well, my Golden Oreos are calling. Have a wonderful night!

No comments: